Tuesday 7 February 2012

Cher - Day 7 - Push up Workout!

It's not entirely a push up workout - but it sure felt like it!  You know when you haven't done push ups in forever, then you go to do them and it's like lifting a 200lb cinder block?  That's how I felt last week.  This week they were not as bad, but I did a lot of them!

Did one of Zuzana's ZWOW's again - check it out and let me know what you think of it!  I added Biceps as I wanted to get those into this workout today.


So we are going out for lunch today  -  I will report back the healthy choices I made.  This is a tough thing eating out, and eating right.  One of my tricks is to order an extra side of veggies with my meal -
Any tricks you can share about eating well while eating out?


Have a happy and healthy day bloggers & followers!

Cher
gingerandcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment