Thursday 23 February 2012

Steph - Day 23 - Plugging away

The struggle with weight is never ending. I don't know if I'm putting too much thought into it, or if I'm not putting enough into it. Somedays I feel like it's all I think about...and I think that those are the days I eat the worst. The days I don't think about it, I feel guilty and then end up obsessing! hahaha!

The exercise part of healthy living comes easily for me, thank goodness, but this eating nonsense is starting to feel like it's getting the better of me. I feel like it's excuse after excuse. At the end of the day, I have no self control. I WANT to eat well, I enjoy eating well, I like the way I feel when I eat well, I hate the way I feel when I don't eat well, but put something in front of me that I shouldn't eat...yep...I'm gunna eat it. And then, on top of eating the bad stuff, I feel so guilty about it, I eat the good stuff too! Even though I'm not hungry.

And lately, I feel like my desire to be thin is overtaking my desire to be healthy. And yes I want both, but I don't want one without the other. I wish that both would just be handed to me sometimes! But hard work pays off and feels so good. I'll keep plugging away and every time I fall off the wagon, I'll hop back on and start all over again.....

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment