Tuesday 14 February 2012

Steph - Day 14 - Better

Today was far more sucessful than the last 3! I walked at lunch, and then hit the gym (where I proceeded to PAY for the last 3 days) and got in just about an hour there! And I feel MUCH better! Thanks for the kick in the pants this morning Cher!

I also had some good news on the job front. I passed the test and am waiting for an interview. It was supposed to be on Friday, but she called me and she isn't going to be in that day, so it will be early next week. Which is actually probably a good thing! I'll have more time to prepare. This has been a long road for me...and I've learned a little bit about myself along the way. I am much smarter than I give myself credit for, and I have to learn to deal with stress better!

Daugher in bed, tea steeping, fire crackling...mmmm it's time to relax!

Goodnight!
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment