Thursday 9 February 2012

Steph - Day 9 - EEK!!!

Not so proud to report....just 35 mins today...only my walk at lunch. My body felt like it needed a break today...so I gave it one. Sometimes you just have to listen.
I started my day stressed out for some reason. This job thing is weighing on me more than I'd like to admit. I work for Interior Health, so there's a process...it's long...and if you really want the job...it's STRESSFUL!!! But, today, I got my invite to take the test...and basically what that means, is that once I've taken that...I've only got 1 step left....interview. EEK. I'm not so great with tests and interviews. I'm totally trying to stay positive, but it's tough! I'm going to my mom and dad's on Sunday morning to write the test. A house with no distractions!
I also think, yes it's an excuse, that this is why I'm having such a hard time keeping to any sort of eating play right now. I'm so worked up that I am just eating! But what that's actually doing is making me more stressed. I totally feel like I'm spiralling out of control both at work and with my diet. I really need to figure this kind of stuff out - I'm a freak!
Anyway, I'm hoping that a good night's sleep and a butt kicking at the gym tomorrow, and I'll be as good as new. Hopefully with some really sore muscles though!
Night!
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment