Thursday 16 February 2012

Steph - Day 16 - Hungry

Have I told you how much I hate the snow? Cause I really REALLY hate the snow. I don't mind if it's in the mountains...but around here it just is a pain in the butt! I couldn't go for a walk on my break today, and I really miss is. I went to the gym after work though, and had a great workout...almost another barf workout. Doing cardio inbetween sets really makes it tough!

Then I came home, and I was hungry. I'm definately not eating enough for lunch. I've been having an apple in the afternoon, but it just isn't enough. So basically what happened tonight, is I was so hungry, I over ate. I'm going to have to fix this, cause it's not working. I'm not a leftover fan. Micorwaved meat is icky. So rather than skip lunch, which I used to do, I've been having a meal replacement shake and some raw veggies. I'm good til about 2, but after that, I can't get enough food in me.

I don't really know what to do for lunch though. Sandwhiches aren't the healthiest option, leftovers are just out. I'll occasionally do a spinach salad with chicken or eggs, but lately I just can't stomach the meat and eggs. I'm really at a loss....

And I didn't hear when my interview will be yet...and I won't hear tomorrow as my boss is on vacation...this is KILLING me! I wish they'd just give me the job! If only it worked like that.....

Night...and Happy Friday tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Lunch eh? That can be tough. Have you thought of lettuce wraps? Here is an example - http://www.thebestofrawfood.com/raw-diet-recipes.html but of course you don't need all of these ingredients. You could make it a little project for you and your daughter to do on Sundays - Prep Mommy's food! You could also add some left over meat, just eat it cold in the wrap.
    I am finding that the advance prepping of my lunches is the only way to go. I put thought into it on the weekend, get my ingredients and go. If I wait, then I have nothing to eat.
    Hope that helps!
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cher! I will totally check that out...lunch is tough! And anything to help Sophie aviod this struggle later in life...she loves helping with cooking!

      Delete