Wednesday 1 February 2012

Cher - Day 1 - Oh my this is gonna be painful

Hello Bloggers & Followers!

This is Cher's Day 1 -

I have made some changes to my life/career - I am still doing personal training, just on a smaller scale.  I am also working for a construction company doing admin style work.  Now I can have some more time to focus on ME!  Starting next week I have my mornings free (6am-7:30am) so this is when I am going to train.  Monday - Friday - no excuses.  Even through that schedule starts next week, I had this morning free, so wanted to see where I was at.  Oh My!  This is gonna be painful. 

I have been sick for 2 weeks.  No lie.  I couldn't breathe through my nose, sneezing all the time, it sucked.  Now I am still stuffy, but feel so much better.  I did a quick 20 minute workout - pushups, burpees, rows, curl ups, plank.  Things were SO much harder than they were 2 weeks ago.  I know I have a lot of work to do.  My body feels fatter.  Ewwww.... this needs to stop right here.

So now I will focus on the positive - work, family, and health.  I have all 3, and so workouts will be the icing on the cake.  What am I cutting out for these next 30 days?  Fried foods.  I have a husband who loves to order fried foods, cook fried foods, and eat fried foods.  I have to remember that no matter what - this type of food goes STRAIGHT to my ass, and doesn't fuel me in any way (except to sit on the couch). 

So as you can see, I am in the same boat as a lot of you - this is gonna be painful, but SO worth it!

Hugs!

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment