Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 3/4 - New Workout to check out!

Hey Guys & Gals!

It's Saturday!  Yesterday was my active rest day, so today was workout day - and you have a new workout to check out!

I always like trying different workouts - some are good, and some not so much (lol). But I have to say that this little gem had my mouth salivating like I might puke a little (what an awesome feeling...I mean it).  When I train that hard I feel wicked.  The movement that kicked my butt - the lunge kicks.  I haven't done any sort of jumping lunge in a couple of weeks - so 20 of these babies X 3 sets... OMG!  I modified some things - I pulled my calf the other day so I was kind to it - and my neck is causing me a little grief.  I didn't give up!  I modified where I needed to, and still sweat.  It only took 20 minutes, and today that was perfect.  Making breaky for my husband, then heading into work for a bit.

20 minutes isn't long - DO IT!  It's called the bikini challenge - which is fitting since that is my goal!  Wear a bikini this summer!  http://youtu.be/jh0vpLVIHDM


Enjoy guys!  Remember modifications - and drink tons of water!

Happy Weekend!

Cher
gingerandcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment