Sunday 19 February 2012

Steph - Day 19 - Awesome workout

Proud to report that today was a much better day! :) My workout was awesome! Combining the cardio with the strength training is really a great thing. Bench step ups right after lunges equals shakey legs! I think I may have noticed my clothes fitting slightly looser today.....

I don't know if I've told you this yet, but my passion in life is fitness and health. It is where I eventually want to end up career wise. I want to help people reach their goals, and overcome whatever is standing in their way of being fit and healthy.

I've been thinking a lot this weekend, and I think that I've decided that regardless of how the job thing goes, I'm not going to wait for Sophie to be in school...I'm going to make small steps to reaching that goal. Which also means, that I've got to get super serious about my own fitness goals...and overcoming my own obstacles. It will be the first step.

Tomorrow is the start of a week that will either turn out great, or not so great. I'm nervous, stressed, scared...and SO ready for this to be ride to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment