Thursday 22 December 2011

Happy Birthday! Double Whammy Workout!



So my birthday is no time to slack off.  My training partner and I have been super busy this past week, but we still trained on Saturday and will meet again on Friday.  My workouts since then have been walks with the family, and quickies between clients.  It's not my ideal scenario, but I am rolling with the Christmas punches :)

Onto tomorrow, my birthday!  I am doing a double whammy workout day!  At noon I will be hitting up Moksha Yoga Kelowna for my free birthday class :) now before that we will be doing something - what that something entails I haven't planned yet.... jog? weights?

The thing about doing doubles is that you do not exhaust the main muscles you are working in the second workout in the first one.  So we will come up with the opposite muscles we can train and hit it!

Have a great Christmas everyone - don't forget that the training you do over the holidays means it will be that much easier in the New Year!!

xo

Cher
gingerandcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment