Thursday 29 December 2011

Goals for a new year - train HARDER #1

What is your #1 goal for 2012 - mine is to train HARDER!  If I get more out of my workouts, I will be more efficient which equals better results. 

My #2 is to eat better - I have found that since I started living with my partner, who is now my husband, it has been harder and harder to eat right.  That is going to change.  Some nights I can see us making 2 separate meals - and that is OK.  I know this is a struggle for a lot of people and I am determined to give you as many tips as I can to make this a non issue.

My #3 is to be happy - I am happy anyways, and I plan to stick to this - positivity is the name of the game.  I can accomplish anything I set my mind to - and so can you!

Feb 1st is the start of our next blogging challenge!  It costs nothing, and the help it gives is priceless.  Mark your calendars and email me your address so I can add you as an author - DO IT! 

My training partner and I are training tonight - OH MY - this is gonna hurt!  We will post our workout when we are done!

All the best to you in the last days of the year!

Cher
gingerandcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment