Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 3 - Let's get serious

I did my measurements today.  I have some work to do, and that is an understatement.  I haven't seen my measurements this high in years! This is going to suck, but it is good to know that I have already made some changes, now I just need to do more!

There are no words to express how much it sucks to see how much you have to lose.  It is a sinking feeling in your gut - and the only thing that can get rid of it is hard work.  So that is what I will do.


I am onto a training regimen of 6 days per week now.  But it doesn't stop there.  FOOD.  I told my husband my measurements and he couldn't believe it.  He knows how much it upsets me, and that the food we eat isn't helping.  So I said that either I make my meals separate or we cook good healthy food together.  We will try together and see how it goes!

I am not going to let this bum me out today.  Positivity is part of the battle, and it is a battle I will WIN!

Here's to positive attitudes, and positive results. 

Cher
gingerandcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment