Wednesday 18 January 2012

Quickie Workout! Pass it Along!

Hello followers!

So I had 20 minutes today to do my quickie workout - This past week has been crazy so I needed something good, quick, and with limited equipment to get my morning going - Here it is:

Intervals: 20 Sec Work, 10 Seconds Rest (Tabata Style)
Equipment: Jump Rope, Mat, Gymboss Timer
Time: As many rounds as you have time for!

Station #1: Skipping (Normal)
Station #2: Push Ups
Station #3: Skipping (High Knees!)
Station #4: Quick Lunges
Station #5: Skipping (High Knees!)
Station #6: Rows
Station #7: Skipping (High Knees!)
Station #8: Squat Jumps
Repeat until you are outta time!

I left 3-5 minutes at the end to do some Plank, Side Plank, and Abs



I am doing a hard weights workout tomorrow, so I wanted a quickie workout with cardio, a bit of strength and sweat!

Don't Forget!  The next Blogging challenge starts in 2 WEEKS!  We have at least 5 people on board so far - get ready to read about their progress and help them in their fitness journey!

Have a great day!

Cher
gingerandcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment