Monday 31 October 2011

T minus one day

Hello Bloggers & Fans!
I wanted to start the 30 days of fitness with an entry from yours truly!
Today I only had 30 minutes to train.. Outside. If you looked outside today, It is gross! I packed layers, rain gear, mittens, you name it. I hit the Apple bowl for some stairs & band work. You can get a lot done in 30 min! After every set I did some band exercises. Because of my MVA in June I am still limited in my exercises, but I pulled off some chest, bis, tris, lunges on step and squat hops up the stairs. Half way through, it started to POUR!!! I kept at it and finished my workout. It feels so good to fit it in, even if it's short.
To all of the bloggers, we are beginning a fantastic journey tomorrow, so give away the Halloween candy and let's get busy!!
Xo Cher
www.gingerandcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment